1970 – a very good year.
Built when things were made to last, this much loved family home is ready for its next custodian. Of double brick construction and boasting high ceilings, floorboards under carpet and a superb north facing level garden, this little beauty is terrific as is but will reward those wishing to capitalise on its still unrealised potential. Some original features of the period are happily intact and sit harmoniously alongside more recent renovations. A lovely old fashioned garden with fruit trees, vege plots and a hills hoist to boot!
• The kitchen has been recently renovated and has a new Euromaid oven, soft close drawers, breakfast bar and new flooring
• Dining/meals area adjacent to the kitchen
• The lounge room has a flued gas heater and large picture windows to the north
• Four bedrooms (three with built in robes) plus a study
• Original bathroom has separate bath, shower, wc and vanity
• Generous laundry with additional wc opens to an extra storeroom, larder or study
• Separate brick single garage has storage plus a single carport
• Enclosed verandah/sunroom at rear
A superb Bowral location – with no through traffic and an easy, level walk to schools, Golf Course and Bowral’s bustling shopping precinct.
Next Inspection Date
Lot Area:858 sqm
Price:Price guide $850,000