‘Rossignol’ is superbly located in one of Moss Vale’s premier streets. Positioned perfectly on a lovely established and sunny battle axe block offering plenty of room to grow if required. There is no chance on over capitalizing in this location!
The large family home benefits from gorgeous old trees and hedges, providing privacy and tranquility.
Ideally located only minutes from the town centre of Moss Vale where you can find a wide range of boutique shops, cafes & restaurants, lush parks, local schools, the indoor Aquatic centre & transportation services.
• Entry via covered front veranda into hallway
• Floating timber floors throughout
• Master bedroom at front of home with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Three additional bedrooms (upstairs), all with triple built-in robes, carpeted and external access via French door to wrap around deck
• Main bathroom (upstairs) with new double vanity, large shower, bath and WC
• Timber kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar, Omega free standing stainless steel oven and gas cook top
• Dining area off kitchen with raked ceiling and outlook to backyard and beyond
• North facing living with raked ceiling, slow combustion wood fire heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, gas point and sliding door access to rear deck enjoying rural views
• Study/sitting room with open fire and mantle, carpeted with French door access to rear deck
• Fifth bedroom or home office space
• Internal laundry with external access
• Large teenager retreat with external access
• Second bathroom with timber vanity, shower and WC
• Under-stair storage
• Under-house storage
• Detached double garage
• Outdoor paved entertaining area and outdoor spa area surrounded by established trees and gardens
• Fully fenced pony paddock with multiple stables
• Subdivision potential (STCA)
This home is a must see, don’t miss the opportunity to secure your own slice of heaven in the blue-ribbon pocket of historic Moss Vale.
Lot Area:5703 sqm
Price:$1,200,000 - $1,295,000