311 Meryla Road, Manchester SquareFeatured
“Womburra” offers gracious living and an enviable lifestyle.
Sited beautifully on 5 acres is a substantial and picturesque modern colonial home with light filled and magnificently proportioned rooms. The home has been individually designed and built to impeccably high standards by a local master builder. Enter via a long sweeping driveway to the sandstone flagged verandah and amazing entry hall with staircase to the upper level.
- Formal sitting room with gas log fire and granite hearth
- Country kitchen with granite benches, fabulous butler’s pantry, St. George 4 burner gas hob and grill, electric double ovens, integrated dishwasher and island bench
- Casual dining with French doors which lead to an amazing conservatory with sandstone paving, roof watering cooling system, BBQ with exhaust extractor and French doors to the terrace
- Casual living room with built in cabinetry and French doors to verandah
- Formal dining room with coffered ceiling
- Two large guest bedrooms each with ensuite bathroom and built in robes
- Large study with French doors to verandah
- On the upper level is a beautiful master bedroom suite with walk in robe and large ensuite plus a large retreat or 4th bedroom
There is an oversized double garage with storage and an adjoining room perfect for a home gymnasium or studio, an amazing covered bird aviary and hen house, enclosed vegetable gardens, orchard, 4 bay barn, second shed + stable with tack room, 100,000 litre underground water tank plus bore.
Lot Area:20235 sqm
Price:Price Guide $4,000,000