A fairytale tunnel of greenery adorns the private lane that leads its way into this sanctuary on the fringes of Mittagong. At the heart of this estate is an immaculately presented farmhouse to offer a fusion of warmth and country charm. Commanding picturesque views across enchanting gardens and rural vista, this sprawling residence promises an alluring lifestyle of space, serenity and comfort only minutes to both Mittagong and Bowral and just over an hour from Sydney.
- Perfect for large families, a versatile, generously proportioned floorplan offers five large, light-filled bedrooms, including one with WIR, another with an ensuite and one ideal as a study or office.
- Two of the bedrooms form part of an attached studio with study – ideal for teenagers or guests.
- Three updated, luxurious appointed bathrooms, including one with deep, freestanding tub. Plus extra powder room for guests.
- Panoramic picture windows flood the three spacious living areas with gorgeous rural vistas while a slow combustion wood heater delivers cosy warmth.
- Sprawling, timeless kitchen with prestige appliances, sweeping bench space, breakfast bar, abundant cupboard space and an inspiring outlook across the meadows.
- A fresh, neutral palette throughout evokes subdued style and grace.
- Double garage with internal access, laundry and ample storage everywhere.
- Reverse-cycle heating and cooling ensures year-round comfort.
- A north-facing lawn terrace flanks an inspired, manicured garden festooned with beautiful lawns, fountain, hedges, exotic trees and colour, with secluded nooks.
- Three large sheds occupying over 500sqm, offers machinery bays, a workshop with 3 phase power, and a multitude of secure covered storage options.
- This prime grazing land comes complete with stockyards and crush (accessed via a serviced driveway), an excellent water supply drawn from town water, water tanks, dams and an operational bore.
As featured in Property Life Magazine.
Lot Area:376358 sqm
Price:$4,100,000 - $4,200,000