‘Tiffany’ 72 Burradoo Road, BurradooFeatured
This residence of excellence and substance has been quality built, possessing great sophistication and a luxury lifestyle all-year-round, with the anonymity of a private home.
- The private exterior entrance creates the emotion of grand, opening the front door to a large and private interior foyer.
- Featuring a unique and centralised expansive courtyard with many interior French doors leading to its privacy. Ample natural light fills all rooms and hallways of the home within.
- Double glass sliding doors open into formal lounge with wood fireplace, a further set of doors open into the formal dining room.
- Over nine-foot ceiling height is featured in the casual living room, sitting adjacent to the kitchen and casual dining with an outlook to the northern backyard.
- Freshly renovated kitchen, generous walk in pantry, Caesarstone bench tops, glass splash back and quality appliances.
- The oversized laundry is completed with its own bathroom for the outside gardener also providing a door to outside.
- The huge master bedroom has plenty of space for a lounge to sit at the bay window enjoy views over the grounds. The room showcases His ‘n’ Her walk-in robing, plus more built-in robing and a grand sized en-suite.
- Throughout the home all other bedrooms are overly large, totally desirable in proportion, all have internal wall insulation.
- Quality carpet was recently laid throughout the home that adds to the home’s warmth and ambience.
- Heating and cooling systems in the home, two wood fireplaces, many gas bayonet points plus split air conditioning system.
- Double garaging is under the roofline of the home and provides internal access for ease and comfort.
Contact agent Kate Maday for more information.
Kate Maday | 0411 150 969
As featured in the current issue of Property Life Magazine.
Lot Area:2,880 sqm
Price:Sale Range $2,100,000 to $2,300,000